Return policy of the Seller
1. The Seller accepts returns only on new un-touched goods in original packaging. The Seller will refuse the refund if the goods were used, washed or damaged in any other way.
2. The Seller accepts returns during 14 days after the goods were delivered to the customer. If you want to return the purchase please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. You will need to fill in the Returns Authorization Form, attach it to the purchase and send the parcel back. Please note, that the Seller doesn’t cover return shipping costs.
3. The Seller will make all refunds to the Client within 14 days after withdrawal application is received by the Seller. Refunds are issued in Euros via bank transfer.
4. Please note that there are no returns on customised orders.
5. The return goods should be sent back to us within 14 days after the delivery date. The Seller doesn’t accept late returns.
1. Cancellation doesn’t apply to customized orders.
1. In case of disputes relating to defective goods Client has the right to submit a complaint in writing or in a form allowing a written reproduction (email), specifying her name and contact details, date, the defect and a preferred solution to a complaint.
2. In case of defective goods, the Seller will refund the Client in full, including the delivery costs, by effecting a bank transfer to a bank account indicated by the Client within 14 days at the latest.
3. In case the Client and the Seller do not reach an agreement regarding the dispute, the Client has the right to turn to the consumer complaints committee at the Estonian Consumer Protection Board for out-of-court settlement of the dispute and use the European Union Online Dispute Resolution procedure at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Review of the complaint in the consumer complaints committee is free of charge for the parties. Dispute settlement at the Estonian Consumer Protection Board is guided by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
4. Parties have the right to dispute the decision of the Estonian Consumer Protection Board in county court where Seller is located.